People who serve the industry are usually a mirror of this society. So what are the classifications of the service industry?
Consumer service job classification
Summary of the consumer service industry work summary
The work content of consumer service positions
In the actual work of the national economic accounting, the service industry is generally regarded as the tertiary industry. In the national economic industry classification, there are five major physical commodity production departments such as agriculture, industry, and construction (the classification of national economic industries are segmented into agriculture, mining, manufacturing, power, fuel and water production and supply industry, and the construction industry) All other fifteen industrial departments outside. which is:
- Transportation, warehousing and postal industry
- Information transmission, computer service and software industry
- The wholesale and retail industry
- Accommodation and catering industry
- Financial industry
- Real estate industry
- Leasing and business service industry
- Scientific research, technical services and the geological exploration industry
- Water conservancy, environment and public facilities management industry
- Resident service and other service industries
- Health, social security and social welfare industry
- Culture, sports and entertainment industry
- Public management and social organizations
- International organizations.
Business Characteristics Of Consumer Service Jobs
The most basic feature of the economic activities of the service industry is the close combination of the production, exchange and consumption of service products. This has formed its business characteristics:
- Wide range. The service industry should operate the service products required for social production, circulation, and consumption. Therefore, there is no restriction on the business variety. The service industry can carry out business anywhere, so there is no regional restriction. In the social division of labor, it is the industry with the widest operation and the widest range of activities.
- Comprehensive service. Consumers’ needs are connected. In addition to accommodation, hotels also need to have a variety of services such as communication, transportation, diet, laundry, haircuts, shopping, and medical care. Large-scale service enterprises generally adopt comprehensive operations; small service companies adopt the form of professional operations, and various professional service companies in the same area must be interconnected to form comprehensive service capabilities. 3. Strong business technology.
- Diversion and locality. Most of the service industry serves consumers, and consumption is scattered. Therefore, the service industry generally implements decentralized operations. With different natural conditions and social conditions in various places, there must be a certain difference in economic and cultural development. In particular, some industries that serve life and local colors are strong, so the service industry has strong localities.
Types Of Consumer Service Jobs
- Commercial services refer to the service exchange activities involved in business activities, including professional services, computers and related services, research and development services, real estate services, leasing services and other business services involved in the agent, such as advertising services Wait.
- Communication services, including postal services, express delivery services, telecommunications services, audiovisual services.
- Building and related engineering services, including the general building work, installation and assembly work of the building, the improvement and decoration of the building, etc.
- Sales services, including the service of agency, wholesale trade services, retail services, special agency services and other sales services.
- Educational services, including primary education services, secondary education services, higher education services, adult education services and other educational services.
- Environmental services, including sewage treatment services, waste treatment services, hygiene and related services, and other environmental services.
- Financial services, including insurance and insurance-related services, banks and other financial services (except insurance).
- Health and social services, including hospital services, other human health services, social services and other health and social services.
- Services related to tourism, including hotels and hotels, travel agencies and tourist brokerage services, tour guide services, etc.
- Entertainment, cultural and sports services, including entertainment services, news institutions, libraries, archives, museums and other cultural services, sports and other entertainment services.
- Transportation services, including sea transportation services, inland shipping services, air transport services, space transportation, railway transportation services, highway transportation services, pipeline transportation services and all transportation methods.
Although the service industry of each country is developing, it can use the successful experience of other countries and combine its own conditions to develop into a service industry with the top characteristics of the world in the world.